Saturday, December 2, 2017

Triple Cinnamon Scones

Oh my cinnamon goodness!!  When I came across this recipe, I knew immediately I had to try it!
I have Sheryl at ladybehindthecurtain.com to thank for it.  I spotted her post on Pinterest.  I followed her directions except for one tiny change, I used a little more than 1 tablespoon of softened butter to spread onto the dough before adding the filling.  They are really good, so if you love scones, hop over to Sheryl's site and get the recipe.

Here's how mine looked right out of the oven after glazing:



They don't take long to make, and if you bake scratch biscuits, you will already be pretty much familiar with the steps involved.  That gooey cinnamon layer in the middle is what makes these so worth the time to make!




No comments:

Post a Comment