Wednesday, March 15, 2017

No Ads Here, Ever!!

Because my blog's intended use isn't for earning money, you will never find ads within it.
It may seem a bit boring when you arrive... no flashing, no pop-ups, no brightly colored and sometimes amusing titles to lure you in, but I'm happy about that.

I don't enjoy it when I'm on a mission to find out about more about something or read a recipe that looks interesting and I get bombarded with a gazillion ads and pop-ups that I have to click on to close before I can move forward to the whole reason I went there in the first place. 

If I want to buy something, I can assure you, it won't be due to the fact I saw it on a flashing ad in someone's blog.  I never click on them, ever.  I'm flat-out irritated by them, so this is my quiet place where no ads will ever be.  I've even been to blogsites that have so many ads, it takes forever for them to load and I've had to wait for what seemed like an eternity before I could even get to what I wanted to look at.

I'm not a career blogger like many are.  Don't get me wrong, there are many, many food blogs and DIY blogs out there I love to visit and I have an appreciation for all the work they put into it and the content they share.  I even have a "Blogger's Best" cookbook I put together of recipes I have found and tried from other food blogs that are worthy of keeping and using, but I never enjoy the ads and pop-ups while I'm there.

So, if you are here, all you will find is content that I have personally posted, and that's the way I plan to keep it!


No comments:

Post a Comment